Friday, June 29, 2012

Loving family Grand Dollhouse - The perfect Dollhouse for Your itsybitsy Girl

,

Now that I'm a mom with a five-year-old girl, I want to give her the dollhouse I never had. I did a lot of research online because I did not want to waste my money. I was on a tight budget. Luckily, I came across the Fisher-Price Loving Family Grand Dollhouse.

The Victorian-styled dollhouse is large and opens out wide for easy way to all eight rooms. The top floor can be used as a nursery. Then again, it can be used for anything your microscopic girl deems fit. If your daughter loves pink, this house will be the excellent fit with its pink and splashes of green.

Dollhouse Families

Your daughter will not receive an empty dollhouse like many that are on the market. The Grand Dollhouse comes with a family of four: a mom, a dad, and baby twins. She will also receive a starter set of a table, two chairs and two booster seats.

Your microscopic girl can spend hours playing with just what comes with the dollhouse. However, you have the selection of getting more furniture sets, extra family members, and even a van! dream the possibilities! Some parents that have bought this dollhouse were not satisfied with what came with the house, so they went ahead and bought furniture sets and accessories to accompany it. It is up to you as to what you want to do and what your budget is.

What I understanding was great about the dollhouse is that when playtime is over, all can be stuffed into the house and concluded up. It can indeed fit into small areas so it won't be in the way. It will help teach a young child to put her dollhouse away.

Keep in mind that even though the dollhouse requires triple A batteries, there is no doorbell sound. I was a bit bummed out about that one. From the reviews that I read pertaining to this dollhouse, a working doorbell does not seem to be high on their priority list. In fact, it seems that the girls that own this house do not care about that missing feature. Possibly I am just too picky. After all, I am not the one who will be spending hours playing with the dollhouse.

The dollhouse is a excellent starter for young girls between the ages of 3 and 7. Girls older than that may find the house to "childish" for their tastes.

Loving family Grand Dollhouse - The perfect Dollhouse for Your itsybitsy Girl

0 comments to “Loving family Grand Dollhouse - The perfect Dollhouse for Your itsybitsy Girl”

Post a Comment

 

dollhouse families Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates